Raymond E. Underhill
Mr. Underhill has experience appraising over 1,000 properties including single and multifamily residential dwellings, commercial properties and government-owned land along with numerous road projects with values in excess of $1,000,000. His assignments have included excess land, tideland for government agencies, retail, mixed use and FHA appraisals. Currently, Mr. Underhill has been testifying on his reports as a court witness. Along with a variety of commercial assignments and estate appraisals. He lives in the Whiting area and is familiar with 55 plus communities.
In his free time he hikes-walks the Pine Barrens since he lives facing a Wildlife Management Area including spending time taking nature photos. He bikes, with both road and mountain including enjoying time at the beach.
Education and Licenses:
- BA in Economics and Liberal Arts, New York University, New York, NY
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, Keller-Williams, Toms River, New Jersey
- State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser (covers all real estate property types)
- Appraisal Institute
- Mercer County Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- FHA/HUD Approved Appraiser
Contact: Ray Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or ray@raymondUnderhill.com, email@example.com
Or 609-203-1194 Call or text.